The Delicious Detox
To kick off a healthy and happy 2012, Good Clean Health & Whole Foods have teamed up to offer this essential health and nutrition event. This Detox how-to will help you start the new year with more energy, better sleep and an overall sense of health & wellbeing.
With the holidays behind us many of us are ready to leave behind the overindulgence of food, drink and stress and start FRESH.
Let’s use the Good Clean Start that the new year provides to detox our bodies and rejuvenate from the inside out. Need a total body cleanse without deprivation and fad diets? Want to learn how to reap the benefits of a delicious and nutritious whole food diet? Join us for the FREE Delicious Detox Event and learn how to make detoxing an integral part of your health and wellbeing in 2012.
When: January 14th at 10:30am
To Register for this Event:
The event will cover:
- The importance of detoxing
- Foods and recipes you can enjoy in abundance during a delicious detox
- “Live Whole” action items for busy people
- Strategies to detox and eat clean on a budget
- Tips on detoxing and eating clean for you and your family
- Which foods to eat regularly to dramatically improve your health and well-being
There is no better time than the New Year to reboot your body and prepare for your Healthiest and Happiest year yet!
Regular detoxing allows our bodies to regenerate, repair and heal from everyday toxins resulting from our environment and lifestyle choices.
Benefits of Detoxing:
- Improved sleep quality
- More energy
- Improved digestio
- Improved immune function
- Weight loss
- Increased productivity and mental clarity
- Improved liver, gallbladder and kidney function