Ginger Broiled Salmon
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
4 4-ounce wild salmon fillets
2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
2 tablespoons umeboshi plum vinegar
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/4 cup water
1. Mix the vinegar, oil, water and ginger.
2. Place the fish in a baking dish and marinate in sauce for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat broiler, then broil fish skin side down for 6-8 minutes, depending on how you like your salmon cooked.
4. Baste once or twice while broiling.
5. Serve, using the remaining marinade as sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Integrative Nutrition 2010