Rainbow Stir Fry
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
2 ears of corn (corn sliced off)
2 carrots, thinly sliced
1 bunch broccoli
1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon Braggs Liquid Amino
1. Heat oil in a large skillet or pan.
2. Add carrots, stir and cook for 2 minutes. Add broccoli, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients and stir for 2 minutes. Then add a splash of water, cover and allow to steam
for 3 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, stir and leave covered for 2-3 minutes, depending on how crunchy you like your
5. Sprinkle Braggs Liquid Aminos and stir. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of Integrative Nutrition 2010