Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 muffins
1 cup veggies, grated or finely chopped (whatever you like/have in your refrigerator)
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups spelt flour
1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
1 cup soy or rice milk
pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix flour and salt in a bowl.
3. Make a well, add eggs, veggies and parsley.
4. Mix lightly, gradually add milk. This is supposed to be lumpy so don't work too hard!
5. Spoon into muffin tray that is lightly oiled.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
7. Remove and allow to set for 10 minutes, then serve.
Recipe courtesy of Integrative Nutrition 2010